North Shore Private Hospital is committed to the ongoing education of local doctors, and offers high-quality and interactive educational GP seminars in partnership with accredited specialists.
Our GP education events cover the full spectrum of medical specialties, from the common to the complex - with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips that will arm you with new tools to do things more easily/efficiently and safely.
North Shore Private Hospital GP events cover both categories 1 & 2 RACGP Accredited GP QA&CPD activities
Please contact Wendy Bierer on 0419 201 105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Click on our GP Quick Tips for our 30 second VMO tips on diagnosing frozen shoulder, which imaging to X-Ray for knee arthritis and more.
Mark these dates in your calendar...
All sessions are worth 4 Category 2 points, and run from 6:30-9pm unless indicated
Category 2 Evening Sessions 6.30 - 9.00pm (topics to be confirmed)
- Wednesday 21 March - Men’s Health – Prostate screening and cancer update and renal failure
- Tuesday 1 May - Thyroid masterclass
- Thursday 26 July - Neurosurgery
- Wednesday 24 October - Structural Heart (This session has been CANCELLED due to unforeseen circumstances – new date in February to be announced soon). If you have enquiries regarding our Structural Heart service please call our Structural Heart Co-Ordinator, Alex Baer on (02) 8425 3006
- Thursday 15th November – Sleep and Breathing
Category 1 Active Learning Modules (ALM) 40 points
- Musculoskeletal/Orthopaedics – PLEASE NOTE Date Changed to Saturday 11th August
- Women’s Health Series - Breasts, Gynaecology and Obstetrics - Tuesday 21 August,
Tuesday 11 September,
Tuesday 25 September
Sleep and respiratory medicine
- Lung function and COPD management in general practice
- Severe asthma: An update
- Sleep testing and changes to Medicare
DR GARRICK DON - Respiratory and Sleep Medicine
DR MICHAEL HIBBERT - Respiratory and Sleep Medicine
DR ANDREW CHAN - Respiratory and Sleep Medicine
||Thursday 15 Nov 2018 06:03 PM
North Shore Private Hospital
St Leonards NSW 2065
||Monday 12 Nov 2018