North Shore Private Hospital is committed to the ongoing education of local doctors, and offers high-quality and interactive educational GP seminars in partnership with accredited specialists.
Our GP education events cover the full spectrum of medical specialties, from the common to the complex - with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips that will arm you with new tools to do things more easily/efficiently and safely.
North Shore Private Hospital GP events cover both categories 1 & 2 RACGP Accredited GP QA&CPD activities
Please contact Wendy Bierer on 0419 201 105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Click on our GP Quick Tips for our 30 second VMO tips on diagnosing frozen shoulder, which imaging to X-Ray for knee arthritis and more.
Mark these dates in your calendar...
All sessions are worth 4 Category 2 points, and run from 6:30-9pm unless indicated
Category 2 Evening Sessions 6.30 - 9.00pm (topics to be confirmed)
- Tuesday February 19th - Structural Heart
- Wednesday March 13th - Colorectal and pancreatic cancer
- Tuesday April 2nd - Bariatrics
- Tuesday June 18th - Neurology and neurosurgery
- Tuesday August 6th - Gynaecology
- Wednesday September 18th - Paediatrics
- Tuesday October 22nd - Gastroenterology
- Tuesday November 12th - Orthopaedic Live Case
Category 1 Active Learning Modules (ALM) 40 points
- Saturday May 4th - Category 1 Orthopaedics – hands/wrists, knees, foot/ankle
Managing Osteoarthritis of the Hips and Knees
- burdeon of disease
- current management options: evidence based
- options that work / those that don’t
- GPs role
- role of allied health professionals
Physiotherapy: The power of “heeling”
Nutrition and Dietetics: Mindful or mind-full?
Occupational Therapy: Educate, engage and “equip”
||Tuesday 12 Feb 2019 06:30 PM
||Hunters Hill Medical Practice
6 Hyde Road
Hunters Hill NSW 2011
||Monday 04 Feb 2019