North Shore Private Hospital is committed to the ongoing education of local doctors, and offers high-quality and interactive educational GP seminars in partnership with accredited specialists.
Our GP education events cover the full spectrum of medical specialties, from the common to the complex - with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips that will arm you with new tools to do things more easily/efficiently and safely.
North Shore Private Hospital GP events cover both categories 1 & 2 RACGP Accredited GP QA&CPD activities
Please contact Wendy Bierer on 0419 201 105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Click on our GP Quick Tips for our 30 second VMO tips on diagnosing frozen shoulder, which imaging to X-Ray for knee arthritis and more.
Mark these dates in your calendar...
All sessions are worth 4 Category 2 points, and run from 6:30-9pm unless indicated
Category 2 Evening Sessions 6.30 - 9.00pm (please be advised schedule of events and some dates have changed)
- Tuesday February 19th - Structural Heart
- Wednesday March 13th – Women’s Health
- Tuesday April 2nd - Colorectal and pancreatic cancer
- Wednesday July 24th - Bariatrics
- Tuesday August 6th - Neurology and neurosurgery
- Wednesday September 18th - Paediatrics
- Tuesday October 22nd – Gastroenterology and Proctology
- Tuesday November 12th - Orthopaedic Live Case
Category 1 Active Learning Modules (ALM) 40 points
- Saturday 1st June - Category 1 Orthopaedics – hands/wrists, knees, foot/ankle
Caring for kids - allergies, gut disorders and surgery
Presentations, case studies and discussions in:
- Paediatric allergies
- Common paediatric GI disorders
- Problems in paediatric surgery
DR CLAIRE NICKOLLS - Immunology and Allergy
Dr KUNAL THACKER - Paediatric Gastroenterology
PROFESSOR ANDREW HOLLAND - Paediatric Surgery
||Wednesday 18 Sep 2019 06:30 PM
North Shore Private Hospital
St Leonards NSW 2065
||Tuesday 17 Sep 2019