Pay-To-Stay Maternity Care Packages
Not everyone has private health insurance. You might choose not to take up the expense, might have fallen pregnant outside of your waiting period or are a visitor to Australia. This does not mean that you have to miss out on a private maternity experience at North Shore Private Hospital.
Overseas patients with no Medicare card are also encouraged to contact us for a competitive price.
We welcome all patients without private health insurance to consider a Pay-to-Stay maternity care package.
Your Pay-To-Stay Maternity Care package can include:
- Delivery of your baby – vaginal or caesarean
- A two, three or four night stay for you and your partner
- Guaranteed private room with ensuite
- Choice of obstetrician
- Individualised care in the birth suite
- In-house post-natal education including bathing, breastfeeding and parenting skills
- Option to upgrade to a Parenting Suite Package ($350)*
- Option to upgrade to a Deluxe Parenting Suite Package ($500)*
- Gourmet meals
- Foxtel and WiFi access
- Well baby nursery for overnight use if you choose
Why choose Pay-To-Stay at North Shore Private Hospital?
- Your choice of obstetrician
- Extended length of stay
- Option for caesarean section
- Partner or support person can stay at no extra cost
- Luxurious private accommodation with double beds and ensuites
- Individualised breastfeeding/feeding support
- Unique advantage of being co-located with Royal North Shore Hospital which allows us to provide our patients with the highest standard of private hospital care whilst having access to tertiary level care facilities if required (*access to Neonatal Intensive Care at Royal North Shore Hospital is dependent on bed availability).
Prices from day of admission:
- 2 night stay for $4200
- 3 night stay for $5200
- 4 night stay for $6200
If you wish to stay longer, additional nights are available for $1000/night.
Please note, your obstetrician may suggest an extra night stay if medically indicated for you and your baby.
Prices effective for bookings from 3rd October 2023.
Additional charges apply for:
- Your obstetrician, paediatrician, anaesthetist, pathology and radiology
- Antenatal and childbirth classes
- Admission during pregnancy
- Special care nursery if your baby requires special care ($1600 per night)
- Medication and pharmacy items
- Additional surgical procedures
- Partner meals
- Additional night’s stay at $1000 per night
*For further details of our room packages click here.
For more information please contact maternity bookings on 02 8425 3950 or email@example.com