If you would like to apply for accreditation at North Shore Private Hospital (NSPH) you need to complete our online eCredentialing Profile.
Please contact Lynelle Leslie on 8425 3658 to discuss your application and arrange for an invitation to apply online to be sent to you.
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your AHPRA registration number, the specialty you are requesting accreditation for, the start and end date (maximum period is to the end of our current quinquennial 31/07/2023) and a contact phone number.
Please note as part of the application process, you will need electronic versions of your Medical Indemnity Insurance, CV, Working with Children check, qualifications etc., in support of your application. Copies do not need to be certified.
Application Review Process
- Your completed online application profile will be reviewed and your referees will be emailed to provide a written reference.
- Once all information is complete, your Specialty Medical Advisory Committee Representative will review the application, including your requested Scope of Practice in line with Ramsay Health Care’s Facility Rules.
- Supported applications are then forwarded to the Medical Advisory Credentialing Committee meeting for consideration.
- All applications are then sent to the Ramsay Health Care Board to be ratified and applicants will then be notified in writing.
- Please note: the credentialing process can take some time to complete, as much notice as possible is requested when applying.
If you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact Lynelle Leslie, Credentialing Coordinator on 8425 3658.