Active Birth Class
Fourth Saturday of the month 2.30pm – 4.30pm
$150 per couple (Benefits may apply from your health fund)
A practical session on natural management of pain in labour. For first time mums and dads it is recommended to attend this session after attending Childbirth and parenting classes. Second time parents are also welcome to attend this session.
What is covered in the Active labour class:
- Revision of pregnancy and signs of impending labour
- Understanding labour pain
- Benefits of Active labour
- Practical Active labour techniques
- Managing labour pain without pharmalogical pain relief
Please bring a pillow and wear comfortable loose clothing to this class.