Every third Tuesday of the month from 7.00pm-9.00pm
Cost: $100 per couple
This class is two hours in length and held every 3rd week of the month. Bookings are essential and should be made in advance to avoid disappointment.
First time mothers and women who have breastfed before are encouraged to attend.
What is covered in a Breastfeeding Class
- How to breastfeed a new baby
- How to position and attach a new baby
- Trouble shooting and how to get help
- Expressing and storing breast milk
- Working and breastfeeding
- Resources, support groups, telephone help, internet sites available in the community.
* This class is intended for mothers not attending our Childbirth and Parenting class as Breastfeeding is a component of that class.