Knowledge for Life - Combining CPR, First Aid and Common illnesses for Babies and Children - CPR Kids
CPR Kids is partnering with North Shore Private Hospital to bring you a unique class that will empower you to confidently care for your sick or injured child in an emergency situation, while giving you the knowledge and skills to recognise and prevent illness and injury to help keep your child healthy and safe right from the start.
CPR Kids provides two course options for you to attend:
- 3 hour Baby & Child CPR and First Aid Classes
- 6 hour Knowledge for Life Classes
For further information and bookings, please visit: https://www.cprkids.com.au/our-classes/public-classes/
- Pregnant couples
- Anyone who cares for babies and children
Topics covered in this course
- CPR for babies and children
- Fever & infection
- Breathing difficulties
- Allergic reactions
- Head injury
- Limb injuries
All participants receive
- A copy of A life. A finger. A pea up a nose. by Sarah Hunstead. A must-have resource for all families, this book covers all the topics learned in class plus many more First Aid situations that affect children and babies.
- A gift bag filled with child health products.
- Poster covering First Aid scenarios and CPR flowchart.
- Fridge magnet of important phone numbers.
- Access to our YouTube channel, CPR Kids TV, so participants can refresh their knowledge anytime.
Lots of additional resources to consolidate your learning